What sells good on onlyfans?

Sell items for a tip, you can sell both digital content and physical goods this way. There are several ways in which the 2 million creators of OnlyFans monetize. The most basic way is through subscriptions. To unlock content, users must pay a monthly or annual fee.

The creator keeps 80% of those revenues, while the company keeps the other 20%. You can sell images and videos, but you can also sell digital products such as e-books, PDFs, or even send physical products to your fans.


in that case would simply act as a kind of interactive payment processor. Once you're ready, you can set up your OnlyFans account to start earning money.

There are a few things you might wonder about the type of content that sells very well. What you can do is offer your content for free to gain followers and then try to sell them with PPV and personalized content. To read more specifically about this niche, be sure to read my post, The Ultimate Guide to Selling Foot Photos on OnlyFans. However, like any form of work, you get what you put in, as evidenced by those who use OnlyFans to sell photos.

Then, they can make money on OnlyFans by requesting tips or selling pay-per-view content on an individual basis. Fans want to know your content and what you're selling (whether it's premium recipes or adult content). Foot fetishes are much more common than you think and there are a lot of people who make thousands of dollars selling foot photos on OnlyFans. If you're working well with your Onlyfans model, then you're upselling in the profile and asking for tips for additional offers.

Now, if you're not the type of digital marketer who can be consistent and conduct regular content scheduling, then Onlyfans may not be for you. If you sell digital products, store them in specific document folders so that you can quickly upload and send them to fans after receiving an order from your tip menu. When selling physical products, try to stick to small, lightweight products that are inexpensive to ship to your fans. If you have a special offer or are selling a product, you can pin the post to the top of your OnlyFans feed to make it the first thing users see when they review your account.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *